For anyone considering an affordable midsize car, U.S. News & World Report suggests the 2011 Ford Fusion. Ford Dealers Knoxville TN pointed out that in a recent comparison of 19 vehicles, the Fusion came out on top for its family-friendly qualities, including its impeccable safety and reliability.
Connecticut Ford Dealers remind us that last year, the Fusion received a mid-life refresh to to help it standout from the competition. Although the Fusion is largely unchanged for the 2011 model year, it does feature attractive new features such as Integrated Blind Spot Mirrors and HD Radio. The interior is otherwise well-engineered and well-appointed.
Families will especially appreciate two exciting technologies on the Fusion — MyKey and SYNC. MyKey comes standard on the Fusion, and it keeps young people safe by limiting their top speed to 80 mph, limiting radio volume to 45 percent, chiming continuously when seat belts aren’t buckled and providing low-fuel warnings. SYNC is Ford’s award-winning infotainment system that allows drivers to control smart phone apps and mp3 players through voice commands.
Knoxville Ford told us that U.S. News & World Report is just one of many publications to recently sing the Fusion’s praises:
- ” The Fusion is much improved from bumper to bumper, and it’s better prepared than ever to meet the high expectations of mid-sized sedan buyers.” — Car and Driver
- “Before you write off the 2010 Fusion as a warmed-over version of the previous model, we suggest you take one for a test-drive. The old Fusion was already a pretty good midsize sedan, and thanks to Ford’s determination to rectify its flaws, the new one’s even better.” — Edmunds
- “For a reasonable price you can pick up a decently equipped, nicely sized, attractive sedan that can accommodate a family of four in comfort, yet still be fun to drive.” — Autoblog
- “Regardless of which model suits your fancy, Ford’s midsize sedan offers a depth and breadth of trim levels, powertrains, and features that few rivals can match.” — Consumer Guide
- “Although much of the basic platform engineering on this front-drive/all-wheel drive four-door remains shared with its former Mazda stable mate, the MAZDA6, both its exterior and interior have be transformed to reflect a more youthful and contemporary flavor.” — Kelley Blue Book
Many car reviewers and journalists agree that the Ford Fusion is a great vehicle for small families. If you’re looking for a vehicle that’s got good looks, offers safety and strong fuel economy, and won’t break the bank, the Fusion is worth a look at NM Ford Dealers or a dealer near you..